During the reign of the previous king of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej or Rama IX, Thailand as a country developed a strategic plan to become a medical and pharmaceutical hub in the South East Asia region.
After this, since 2021 Thailand pharmaceutical sector has been growing from a range of 2,5% to 5% yearly and nowadays it is one of the most influential sectors in ASEAN region.
Our law firm in Thailand, have assisted a numerous number of Thai and foreign pharmaceutical clients for human and animal diseases. Some of our recent professional works for our pharma clients are:
- Pharmaceutical company incorporation in Thailand and licensing.
- Products registration at Thailand FDA
- Drafting complex pharmaceutical contracts and agreements
- Legal advice to shareholders of pharmaceutical companies in Thailand
- Labor disputes with high-ranking employees of pharmaceutical companies
We believe, in H&P, it is important to engage lawyers in Thailand who knows the pharmaceutical sector and have previous experience assisting clients within this sector.
If you need to discuss with a law firm in Thailand a pharmaceutical project, please contact our Bangkok lawyers at [email protected]