The area of Aerospace & Aviation Law and regulations are highly complex, even simple legal and regulations issues require the correct advice and assistance. Aviation law can be complex, even when you’re trying to accomplish is something simple as registration through the FAA, EASA. Given the complex nature of this practice area, it can be easy for an unqualified individual to make a misstep. The best form of prevention involves a consultation with an aviation expert and specialized lawyer.
Whether you are responsible for flying an airplane, providing proper maintenance or manufacturing aircraft parts, you will likely require legal and professional assistance at some point or you require a second opinion for a contract or legal and technical advice.
H&P is one of the few law firms providing support to the emerging aerospace industry in Thailand with services including:
- Contracts, Finance, Taxation for local and foreign aviation companies including taxation, financial loans, company incorporations, Thailand Board of Investment Tax and Non-Tax incentives for aerospace, legal support to aircraft transactions, advice on obtaining IATA accreditation, insurance advice, aerospace contracts and employment.
- Licenses, permits and approvals for Aircraft, aviation-related manufacturers, MRO, regional airlines, aircraft owners, operators and aircrafts among others.
- Civil litigation in Aerospace and Aviation such as commercial disputes, air transport litigation, airport law, personal injuries, purchase and sale or aerospace assets and pilots claim.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND AEROSPACE CONSULTANCY
In addition, our H&P experts in aerospace can also provide support in:
- Technical Consulting by assisting companies to implement and certify aerospace standards and processes.
- Prepare procedures and work instructions, consult on implementation of EN, AS9100, AS9102, Inspections and Documentation
- Supporting, guidance, counselling domestic aerospace companies (adoption of Aerospace standards, promote local companies, development of laboratories)
- Support policy making & local aerospace industry development (advice, guidance, counselling)
- R&T Initiatives (benchmarking with foreigner stakeholders’ in best practices and know how transfer)
- Collaborations & partnership in association with Aerospace & Aviation Universities in Thailand
H&P lawyers and experts in aerospace work tightly with CAAT (Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand), AOT (Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited), Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Finance and Thailand Board of Investment and follow up with the new regulations for the industry in Thailand.
In 2018, H&P advised to a well-known European Union airline in Thailand and in 2019 to a private jet company from USA.
If you need legal advice and support for an Aerospace project in Thailand, please contact our lawyers in Bangkok at [email protected]