Skip to main content
Legalizations of documents in Thailand HP law firm in Bangkok copy

H&P lawyers in Thailand have a proven experience in legalization of documents and working with Embassies. In fact most of our lawyers are notaries as well and provide notarial services in Thailand.

As Thailand is not a member of the Hague Convention and documents originates in Thailand cannot be legalized with the apostille, the documents that need to be used abroad need to be legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand and then secondly legalized at the Embassy of the country where this document will be used.

H&P Lawyers and Public Notaries in Bangkok will assist you via the complex proceeding at Thailand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and at the Consular Section of the Foreign Embassy in Bangkok.

Thailand Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) will provide with two different types of stamps: “Seen at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs” or “Certified Genuine signature of”.  Each type of stamp obtained at MOFA will have different effects for the foreign embassy proceeding.

From Power of Attorney, birth and death certificates, marriage certificates, police reports, arrest warrants, divorce rulings, Revenue Department Tax documents and civil and criminal court rulings, H&P lawyers and Notaries in Thailand will assist you in the entire process of legalization and translation of documents so you can use the documents outside of the kingdom.

If you need assistance in legalization of documents in Thailand, please contact our law firm in Bangkok at [email protected]

Close Menu